Your Local Invisalign® Provider
Doyle Orthodontics is proud to offer Invisalign to patients as an alternative to traditional braces in Brentwood and Hendersonville, TN.
Invisalign is the “Braceless” Alternative You’ve Been Looking For
Everyone dreams of having a beautiful and healthy smile, but the idea of having traditional metal braces is enough to deter anyone from pursuing that dream. Fortunately, there’s an effective alternative to braces—Invisalign clear aligners!
At Doyle Orthodontics, we pride ourselves on being one of the top Invisalign providers in the Brentwood and Hendersonville areas. Our goal is to provide patients of all ages with a smile they can be proud of and wear confidently. Invisalign is the perfect choice for a healthy smile without the hassle of traditional braces. Schedule an appointment with us today or give us a call to learn more.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Invisalign?
The Invisalign® system is an orthodontic treatment that corrects tooth alignment and bite problems with custom made, nearly invisible aligners that are comfortable to wear and removable for meals and normal brushing and flossing.
How Does Invisalign Work?
To get started with Invisalign, you will first need to schedule a consultation with our team. During your visit we will use the iTero Element® scanner to take fast, precise 3D scans of your teeth. After assessing your smile needs, we will provide you with a custom plan documenting your treatment times. Once you’re ready to begin treatment with your new aligners, we will get you set up with your first set of trays. From there, your aligners work for you to transform your smile!
What Is The iTero Element® Scanner?
At Doyle Orthodontics, we proudly offer the latest technology to our orthodontic patients. The iTero Digital Impression Scanner allows our team to take accurate 3-D digital images of your mouth. By utilizing this system, we eliminate the need for those gooey impressions and can expedite the process of starting your Invisalign treatment.
What Are the Primary Benefits of Invisalign?
- Nearly invisible: With Invisalign, you will not have to worry about anyone seeing wires or brackets when you smile. This is because the trays are clear!
- Removable: One of the top benefits of Invisalign is that there are no food restrictions. With Invisalign, you can eat anything you want so long as you remove your tray beforehand.
- Easier to maintain: It’s no secret that traditional braces can be a hassle to maintain. When using Invisalign, it’s easy to remove the aligner trays in order to brush and floss. This makes it easier to maintain healthy teeth and gums while working on your smile!
- Comfortable: Traditional braces work require brackets and wires to reposition the teeth. Often, routine adjustments to braces can cause patients some discomfort. But, with Invisalign, there are no wires or brackets, making them a comfortable alternaive to braces.
How Much Does Invisalign Cost?
As with other orthodontic options, the cost is based on the complexity of your case and the length of treatment. We want to make sure that the financial aspect of our care is comfortable for you, so we offer a variety of payment options to suit your individual needs, including third party financing through Care Credit.
How Do I Get Started?
You can begin your Invisalign journey in three easy steps!
- Book Your Consultation. – Set up your free consultation with Dr. Doyle to see if you are a good candidate for Invisalign.
- Review Your Customized Treatment Plan. – Using the iTero Element® scanner, Dr. Doyle will take a quick and precise 3D digital scan of your teeth and create a custom treatment plan to fit your needs.
- Smile! – Follow your custom treatment plan and watch your smile transform
How to Clean Your Invisalign
- Remove your aligners from your mouth and rinse them under running water to remove any saliva or food particles.
- Use a soft-bristled toothbrush and a small amount of clear, anti-bacterial soap or Invisalign cleaning crystals to gently brush your aligners. Avoid using toothpaste, colored soaps, or other abrasive materials that may scratch the surface of the aligners.
- Rinse the aligners thoroughly with cool or lukewarm water.
- Avoid exposing your aligners to hot water, as this can warp or damage the plastic.
- Store your aligners in a clean, dry container when you’re not wearing them, and avoid leaving them out in the open air or in direct sunlight.
- Clean your aligners regularly, preferably every time you remove them from your mouth, to prevent the buildup of bacteria and odors.
Your Trusted Invisalign Provider
Though there are many direct-to-consumer aligner systems on the market, Invisalign remains the industry leader for clear align technology. Using state-of-the-art 3D technology, Invisalign offers new ways for doctors to straighten teeth.
At Doyle Orthodontics, Dr. Sean Doyle has over 20 years of orthodontic experience and is an accredited Invisalign provider. He, and our entire team, will work with you to develop a custom treatment plan to help you achieve the happy, healthy smile you’ve always dreamed of.
Customized for Your Smile
Your Invisalign treatment plan is completely customized to your teeth and jaw so the alignment is just as effective and efficient as traditional metal braces. Like traditional braces, Invisalign is the perfect solution for teeth straightening. Under the supervision of our experienced orthodontist, Dr. Sean Doyle, our team utilizes 3D computer imaging technology to capture the exact impression of your teeth to create the perfect invisible aligner.
Get Faster Results
With Invisalign, you won’t be waiting several years to see improvement in your smile. In fact, you’ll start to notice a difference after just a few months and most treatments are completed within one year! This makes clear aligners an excellent alternative to braces for adults and teens.
Removable and Comfortable to Wear
Believe it or not, more than four million people wear braces to correct their smiles. That said, the decision to commit to orthodontic treatment can still be difficult.
Patients looking to straighten teeth or improve the feel of their smile have an important choice to make: traditional braces or Invisalign. Though both can help you get the smile you deserve, clear align technology offers a few unique benefits that braces do not.
Metal braces are highly functional, however, a common complaint is their lack of comfort and aesthetic appeal. Luckily, at Doyle Orthodontics, our team is proud to offer patients treatment plan options using Invisalign clear aligners — which are virtually invisible and removable! This offers the perfect solution for patients looking for convenient and discreet orthodontics treatment options.
Schedule Your Consultation Today!
Are you ready to boost your confidence with a beautiful and healthy smile? If so, it’s time to book your consultation with Dr. Doyle at our Brentwood or Hendersonville, TN location.
Invisalign, the Invisalign logo, and iTero®, among others, are trademarks and/ or service marks of Align Technology, Inc. or one of its subsidiaries or affiliated companies and may be registered in the U.S. and/or other countries.